CLLD (Community Led Local Development)
CLLD is a mechanism for connection of a public, private and civil sector on a local level in order to create the local development strategy which will contribute to the sustainable development of an area.
The objective of CLLD is to make LEADER more efficient in order to support inovations and local governing. Local action groups are recognised as the main holders of the CLLD approach.
Eight principles of the CLLD
- Development based on the characteristics of a local area
- The bottom-up approach based on the needs of a local community
- Local public-private partnerships – LAGs
- Innovative approach to the local development
- Integration and multisector approach
- Decentralised administration